Medical tourism in terms of modern opportunities – an international networking
You will find:
- Medical doctors
- Tourist agencies
- Medical institutions’ managers
- Networking and useful acquaintances
- Up-to-date information from industry leaders
- New faces and old friends
- Fresh projects and insights
- Сertificate of participation and invaluable knowledge!
Lithuania, Latvia, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, India, South Korea, China, Sweden, Turkey, Israel, Belarus, Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, UAE, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrein, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, African countries and others…
- Marketing in medical tourism. Patient service and cooperation with partners
- Unique medical techniques in the world
- Travel opportunities and limitations in modern conditions – the latest analytics!
- TOP speaker from the USA
Before the event:
- mailing to the Association members with information about participation and partner’s contacts
- logo on the site with a referral link to the partner’s site
- commercial on the resources of the organizer
During the event:
- presentation of one of the topics in the section – 5-7 minutes. (Or recorded video with subtitles)
- placement of an advertising table with promotional materials and roll-up
- opportunity to draw prizes and souvenirs for participants for a lottery (present and online)
After the event:
- post-release event – posting information about the partner
- contacts of all participants of the event (present and online)
- post-mailing to all participants of the event with information about partners and contacts.
Key Participants and Speakers (is being modified...)
Expert in medical tourism, co-founder of Med Tour Club. Founder and organizer of MedTourNetworking Hub
“Investment, Sales and Marketing for Health Tourism and Medical Wellness Hotels in the future, with or without Covid!”
Family dentistry “Vash Zubnoy” is located in the south of Ukraine in sunny Odessa on the seashore. “We work around the clock, because your smile is the highest value.”
The foundation of happiness is health—and that’s more than the absence of illness.
International Buyers (is being modified...)
Prof. GAMAL SAYED
A. Professor Weil cornel medical college and university of Dundee, UK. Clerkship director college of medicine. Extensive clinical experience in the UK as well as personal, & professional development, streamlining hospital services and patient care.
Cardiac Nurse in the USA and currently pursuing a Doctorate in Women’s Health. She has a completed course in Medical Tourism run by Global Healthcare Accreditation.
Cooperation between Chinese and European markets. He has 15 years of experience in launching business concepts in the European and Asian markets with a focus on Central and Eastern Europe and China.
Agency of medical tourism from Moscow (Russia). Treatment in Russia, CIS countries and worldwide.
Professional Promoter, PR, “ambassador” of exclusive places, development of International Projects
Hassan Al-Kazzaz, MD
Maria Afsar Nazari
DR. YASSER EMAD
Dr. Essam Masoud
ISSAM EL AMRI
Practicing doctor with international organizations, expert in medical errors, international health consultant.
Founder and CEO of the medical tourism and marketing company
Bulgarian health consultancy company organizing medical treatment for foreigners in Bulgaria and treatment for Bulgarian patients abroad.
Batumi Endocrinology Center
Dr. Yassar BADOUR
Dr Joan Enoh
Travel for Surgery. Providing medical value travel services for medical tourists in the Sub-Saharan region
Excellent partnership with recognized providers and insurers around the world.
Have been cooperating with Greece, Turkey, Spain, France, Israel, Germany
A facilitator in medical tourism area that sends patients abroad for treatment and promotes healthcare providers’ services.
Over 15 years, the company has sent more than 40 thousand tourists to various health and medical institutions in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia and other countries.